Designed with attention to detail, the car polisher is among the best car buffers for home and commercial use. People tell me all the time how they want to get new covers for there seats, but are afraid they will not fit correctly. Well there is a pretty simple fix to this. See most people that want covers for their car, whether its for protection, keeping the resale value of there vehicle as high as possible or just to give there vehicle that personal touch. They usually think about going to a store and buying the covers for there car. This is the first mistake people make when buying seat covers for their vehicle. When it comes to the subject of auto leather conditioner, it is a subject full of bad information repeated by many misinformed people.
- When you go to a parts house or department store – you are only going to get a standard size that will only fit standard size seats correctly.
- These standard sizes may actually fit your seats, but will usually droop in places or have holes for different equipment that you may or may not have on your vehicle.
- The material they are made of will usually not hold up either.
Lets talk about the materials that make a good or bad protective seat car cover. Seat car covers are made from many different materials, so you need to know as much about these materials as possible so you can make the right decision. There are basically three different categories of materials car covers are made of. Lets take a looks at these and a few good and bad points for each.
- Polyester and cotton blend – These materials will provide protection, but for how long and how well will they look after a year of use? These seat car covers will usually start to get picks and holes rubbed in them within a 12 month period.
- Leather – Leather seat covers will last for years and will wear very well. The only bad thing about leather is they are usually very expensive.
- Sheepskin leather – Sheepskin has some very unusual properties. Because of the density of the fleece they are actually cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Because they are leather they will last for years also.
Lets discuss the cost involved in some of these materials. Just remember you usually pay for what you get. There is an exception for this. Sheepskin is every bit as durable and protective as regular leather, but has a lower price. I would steer clear of the polyester and cotton blends because I hate having to replace them when they get worn out and this is definitely not a cheap way to go. Leather and sheepskin are both great, but for me the price of regular leather is just a little high. Some people are scared of sheepskin because they think they would be very hot in the summer, but nothing could be further from the truth. Lets look now at the cost of some of these materials.
- Polyester and cotton blend. These are the cheapest covers you can buy. Normally you can get a set for your front seats for under $100.00. These do have downside though. You will be wanting to replace them within a year because of wear and tear. So in the long run these would actually end up being pretty costly.
- Regular cowhide leather will cost around $600.00 – $800.00 and up for a pair for your front seats. These will last for years and have all the properties of regular leather seats that come from the factory.
- Sheepskin Leather. Most of the time people don’t think about sheepskin as leather, but it is a very soft pliable leather with the added benefit of the protective fleece on top of the leather. So in the end you actually get a dual layer of protection. The cost is relatively cheap anywhere from $150.00 and up.
Now Lets talk about how to get them to fit correctly. First unless you are a great seamstress you can not get store bought seat car covers to fit most seats correctly. So this leaves your with the question. Where do I get seat car covers that actually fit correctly? Some towns actually have specialty automotive businesses that can tailor make your seat covers for you, but this is usually very costly. In the end the answer is at your fingertips. There are many specialty shops that make seat car covers for vehicles and do their sales over the Internet. Because of competition and less overhead they can usually offer great competitive prices that you wouldn’t be able to find anywhere else. You simply send them your vehicle information and the color you want and they do the rest. Just make sure they have a warranty so in the unlikely event something is wrong with them you can send them back without any problems.
Here is how you would go about finding a on line dealer. Pick out the material you would like to have your seat car covers made from and do a search for them. example – sheepskin seat car covers. There should be quite a few dealers to pick from. Make sure you pick a website that specializes mostly in seat car covers. This is important because you need them to know more about seat car covers than anything else. Now these sites may sell other products but their main products should be seat covers. Most places have patterns for just about any vehicle you can throw at them. Many times they will already have them made up. Be careful of a site if it is fully automated where you just pick out the covers yourself with a lot of drop down menues, because this just leaves too much room for errors. There are just too many shapes and types of seats to be able to use drop down menus and get it right. Always use a site that lets you give them all your vehicle information so they can get the proper fitment for your vehicle the first time. Also as a added bonus you usually get to pick from many different colors and styles. For price and quality this is the way to go:)
My name is Terry Matthews
I own and operate multiple online businesses. Im learning as I go and hope to share what I learn with others.
At Seat Sheepskin Covers we specialize in the finest genuine sheepskin seat car covers you will find anywhere. Our sheepskin car seat covers is a great investment at a fair price. If you find a better advertised deal just let us know and we will match it. We will work hard to keep you the consumer happy. Get to know more about leather conditioner.
Come give us a visit
You can also follow my journey to being a business owner here http://seatcarcovers.blogspot.com/
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Terry_Matthews/525298
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3576392